BUILT TO LAST
Designed with thick heavy-duty high tensile steel and finished in environmentally-friendly powder coating, the Force USA Flat/Incline/Decline Bench will provide years of hard-wearing use.
MOVE AROUND WITH EASE
Designed to handle up to 275kg, this compact FID bench is strong enough for commercial or studio gym use, while designed to fit comfortably into any home. The convenient handle and dual rear transport wheels make moving, setting up and removing this bench one seamless, smooth motion.
FULLY ADJUSTABLE FROM -20 TO 90 DEGREES
This easy-to-adjust, versatile bench offers 7 different levels of incline/flat/decline on the backrest and 2 levels available on the seat pad, making it easy to find the correct sitting or lying position for any exercise.
DESIGNED FOR COMFORT AND DURABILITY
The Force USA Flat/Incline/Decline Bench offers extreme comfort with durable high-density foam padding and commercial vinyl equipped with a rip-stop mesh backing to help prevent rips and tears.
OPTIONAL LEG ATTACHMENT
Offered as an optional extra, the Force USA Leg Curl Attachment will help you build your leg muscles with a huge range of exercises! Engineered with heavy-gauge steel and finished in environmentally-friendly powder coating, the attachment includes oversized, vinyl wrapped high-density foam rollers and can be used with both standard and Olympic weight plates.
- 275KG Weight Rating
- Assembled Dimensions Flat: 158cm (L) x 64cm (W) x 51cm (H)
- Assembled Dimensions Upright: 158cm (L) x 64cm (W) x 130cm (H)
- Weight: 38kg
- Backrest adjustable to 7 positions
- Seat adjustable to 2 positions
- Convenient handle and dual rear transport wheels
- Commercial grade upholstery with rip-stop mesh backing
- Durable high-density gym-quality foam padding
- Lifetime Structural Warranty
- Assembly required
*Spare Parts Not Available For Purchase